Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Picture Heavy: 1000 Words

I've neglected the blog long enough, I said I'd have an update by the weekend or early this week. Tuesday's still considered early week, isn't it?

It's been a good day, there's squash for a casserole tonight cooling in the kitchen, another half pot of coffee brewing, I swear coffee is slowly becoming a midday addiction and I'm giving my Google account a workout with several simultaneous picture and music uploads. I received my Google Music invite giving me instant access to all my music anywhere with a computer or smartphone, though that could be for another blog altogether. Slowly but surely my Facebook and Twitter are falling by the wayside and I'm going full Google. 

The meat of today's post is giving those reading a taste of what the house has to offer. I hope you enjoy and any advice is welcome. I'll try and take everyone on a virtual tour. 

The yard. Close enough to a white picket fence and I think it comes with 2.5 children.

(click on any picture to enlarge) 





Coming in from the driveway, the front of the house. 









The side and back of the house. 





Kitchen.







Front Room - Living Room. 






Bedrooms & Bathroom. 








Upstairs. 







Basement.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures...can't wait to see the progression.

chels said...

i love your porch, and the upstairs is amazing, but i am officially terrified of your basement!

HOWEVER those chairs rock!

so excited for you guys, and i cannot wait to come visit!

Lindsay Amabile said...

I love this house! Love all of the character and I can't wait to see it after the renovations..yay for historic homes!

Paige said...

Thanks, we are so excited!