Saturday, April 21, 2012

About To Blow

Now it's crunch time. I'm turning in my two weeks tomorrow and I can finally tell everyone our plans. Exciting.

We've saved up our money and we're taking off for a while to get everything in its place. Rearrange all our possessions from a half dozen places into one. At least we're not struggling for furniture. 

I can't wait to be back home. Spend time with family. That's what it's all about. I know my mom is tired. Hopefully I can take some stress off her and look after my granddad. 

In house news, the plumbing and dry wall are starting sometime next week. Insulation has already been started, central heat and air is all but complete along with all new wiring. I'll have more pictures posted soon. Stay tuned. . . 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We looked at the house today - looks really good. Love the extra closet space that Matt is adding. The new window on the side away from the road is in and it looks wonderful! I think you will be very happy with the new windows when they are all in!

Unknown said...

You didn't happen to take any pictures?

Unknown said...

Sorry, I did not take my camera (don't know where my brain was - probably with my camera!!!)